Students are the Future
Epiphany Law, LLC appreciates the value of education and understands the ever increasing costs of obtaining one can be difficult. The Epiphany Law scholarship of $1000 is designed to lessen some of the financial pressure on students wishing to further their education at the college and university level. To qualify for the Epiphany Law Scholarship you must be an aspiring or current U.S. college student, a Wisconsin resident, and must participate in our infographic competition on the legal topic outlined below.
The 2018 Scholarship Topic
Once a child turns 18, parents no longer have the legal right to make financial or medical decisions for their child. Yet, according to research, 78% of millennials (those aged 18-36) do not have any estate planning documents in place*. Please provide an infographic that will help the public understand the need for all people to have critical legal documents in place.
An infographic is a graphic visual image of information, data or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clearly.To create your infographic, you can use any infographic platform.
*Statistic is based on information found at: https://www.caring.com/articles/wills-survey-2017
- Scholarship applications must be submitted in full by March 1, 2018 at 3pm CST. Any late applicants will not be considered
- Any incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applications for the scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or undergraduate college student with a Wisconsin residence
- Must be a US Citizen
- The scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000
- Applicant’s infographic must be included with their application. An infographic is a visual image such as a chart or diagram used to represent information
- Infographic files must be submitted as a JPEG, PDF, or PNG file
- The winner’s infographic may be used on the Epiphany Law website, and social media sites
- Infographics will be viewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- The winner of the scholarship will be announced by April 1, 2018
- Scholarship winner must provide proof of identification and address
- Immediate family members of Epiphany Law employees are not eligible