Many of the attorneys at Epiphany Law also have experience owning their own business. They understand that when starting a business, it must be done in a way that will personally protect the business owner and the business.
When you are thinking about starting a business there are important questions to consider. The team at Epiphany Law will work with you to make sure these questions, and others, are answered in a way that will set you up for success.
- What business structure is right?
- What about the business name — do I need to do anything with that?
- Do I need an operating agreement?
- How do I protect intellectual property?
- What do I need to do before hiring my first employee?
- What contracts does my business need?
Epiphany Law has helped hundreds of individuals set up successful businesses. Some of the services that are often needed when someone starts a business include: