Why Epiphany Law
Epiphany Law is a growing firm that provides personalized, common sense legal advice to the areas of business law, estate planning and litigation. By focusing on outstanding client service, superior legal work, and dedication to our staff, our firm continues to grow. We always recognize the value that experienced attorneys, paralegals and staff can bring to the firm and continually seek energetic, team-orientated people who are committed to helping the firm provide efficient and effective legal services to our clients.
If you are interested in joining our growing, dynamic and dedicated team, please submit your information.
Business Litigation Attorney
Epiphany Law is a growing firm that provides personalized, common sense legal advice to the areas of business law, estate planning and business litigation. By focusing on outstanding client service, superior legal work, and dedication to our staff, our firm continues to grow and is currently seeking a goal-orientated, ambitious, business/commercial litigation attorney.
Ideal candidates will also have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years experience as a litigation attorney in non-routine business/commercial, real estate and employment litigation
- Experience in construction or intellectual property litigation is a plus
- Pre-trial discovery experience
- Motion practice and oral argument experience
- First chair deposition experience
- First chair trial experience is desirable, but not required
- Excellent writing, research and analytic skills
- Superior academic credentials
- Pro-active self-starter with solid organizational skills
We offer an annual salary with incentive compensation, excellent benefits, and a team-based, value-driven, work environment. For further information about Epiphany Law, please visit our website at www.epiphanylaw.com or send your resume confidentially to email@example.com.