Why Epiphany Law
Epiphany Law is a growing firm that provides personalized, common sense legal advice to the areas of business law, estate planning and litigation. By focusing on outstanding client service, superior legal work, and dedication to our staff, our firm continues to grow. We always recognize the value that experienced attorneys, paralegals and staff can bring to the firm and continually seek energetic, team-orientated people who are committed to helping the firm provide efficient and effective legal services to our clients.
If you are interested in joining our growing, dynamic and dedicated team, please submit your information.
Business Litigation Attorney
We are currently seeking a goal-orientated, ambitious, business/commercial litigation attorney. Ideal candidates will also have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience as a litigation attorney in non-routine business/commercial, real estate, and employment litigation
- Pretrial discovery experience
- Motion practice and oral argument experience
- First chair deposition experience
- First chair trial experience is desirable, but not necessary
- Excellent writing, drafting and case analysis skills
- Superior academic credentials
This entry level position supports our Business Law practice. Qualified applicants will receive significant training and support while participating in drafting and review of contracts/agreements including purchase agreements, licensing agreements, supply agreements, employment agreements, in addition to other Business Law client needs. This position is also responsible for providing administrative support to the Business Law attorney group.